Friday, November 30, 2007

Dear Robby Takac,

Robby, hey its Eddie, I saw you last night on the TV. You were playing a live show in Breckenridge, Colorado. I thought, hey I remember the Goo Goo Dolls , they were a
"pop band"
in the 90's.

That being said let me tell you something Robby, you are the bass player for the GGDs, not Skid Row.

For those about to rock I solute you, but I do not solute you if you only appear to rock but are in fact not. Don't get me wrong you look like you could rock your socks off, although I here sometimes you don't were socks. That's probably because they got rocked off. My issue is that you are not in a rock band, you are in a pop band, so you should only be popping.

Please tone it down a tad Rob, I would appreciate it.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I saw in the sales ad yesterday that the GGD's have a "best of" CD--what's that all about?